PIONEERING COLORADO PIT BBQ IN A CASUAL FAMILY ATMOSPHERE!
RIBS BRISKET PORK CHICKEN
Steamboat Smokehouse barbecue uses the old-fashioned low and slow using hardwoods (primarily hickory and oak) and no artificial gas or electric heat. Large cuts will typically cook for 12-15 hours to that tender, almost fall apart stage, with ribs and chicken in the 5-6 hour range. Most of our seasoning is from the smoke, but includes dry rubs and some wet mopping for lean items. We are able to jazz up the character with a portable smoker that always creates interest with the many backyard barbequer's who wonder "what we're doin' in that thang."
Dine In, Takeout, Delivery and Catering. 879-RIBS (7427).
912 Lincoln Avenue
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
$3 Draft Beers
$4 wells and house wine
$1 off any house cocktail
$3 chopped brisket and pulled pork sliders
1/2 priced wings and appetizers
We travel just about anywhere to show off our great barbeque. With "Full Service" Catering, we come to your sight with enough hands to minimize your efforts and serve your guest until the coyotes start howling. The prices vary with the meat (entrée) options. With full service there is the increased cost of staff, but it's a "no worries" wedding reception, from the bar to the appetizers to the dinner and cake cutting, with a whole lot of dancing in between. With our full service we provide our own serving tables, work areas and portable smoker.
Back Door Catering
From us to you!
On a more economical level, we also do a large amount of "Backdoor Catering". We will prepare a full meal in aluminum pans, which can be "turn-key" with all the plates, utensils, etc. and the customers can pick it up and take it to their event, pop the lids and get after it. We charge bulk rates for all the items. This works well especially if there are volunteers to help out because you save the labor and the formalities of a full service catering.
Call us at (970)879-7427
We cater specifically to your needs.
• Veggie, cheese & relish tray w/ garlic ranch GF
• Smoked salmon platter w/ mustard dill sauce GF
• Baked brie w/ chipotle raspberry glaze
• Bacon wrapped lil' Smokies GF
• Pulled pork or chopped brisket cocktail sandwiches GF
• Hummus w/ torn bread and vegetables GF
• Baba Ganoush with torn bread and vegetables GF
• Crudite of vegetables w/ spicy ranch GF
• Specialty appetizers available upon request GF
• Prime rib w/ au jus & creamy horseradish sauce
• Sliced Brisket GF
• Chopped Brisket GF
• Pulled Pork GF, jalapeno Sausage or kielbasa Sausage
• Peppered beef tenderloin GF
• Pork loin w/ mango salsa GF
• Whole hog (smoked pig garnished w/ an apple in the mouth!) GF
• Buffalo prime rib GF
• Lamb loin w/ mint BBQ sauce GF
• Elk loin w/ jalapeno hollandaise GF
• Specialty entree's available upon request GF
Sides & salads
Mustard potato salad
• Classic mustard and vegetable potato salad GF
• Carolina cole slaw GF
• Rice, bean & cilantro salad GF
• Macaroni salad
• BBQ baked beans GF
• Ham hock green beans GF
• Corn on the cob GF
• Collard greens GF
• Fresh baked ranch rolls
• Gluten free bread GF
• Mashed potatoes and gravy GF
• Specialty sides available upon request GF
• Chocolate dipped strawberries
• Oatmeal, chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies
• Peach apple cobbler
• Strawberry rhubarb crisp
• Rum cake
• Peach crisp
• Ice cream
The Steamboat Smokehouse offers reservations for dinner only. Call (970) 879–7427 from 11am – 9pm daily.